Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

STINGRAY




Poster is from a movie I saw as a kid . I remember it as being disco cool at the time but I was only like 10. I'm sure if i could find on DVD (and I can't) it might not seem as cool. It was about some drug dealers that stashed a large sum of money in a Corvette and two dudes take off with the car. The police think they are the drug dealers so they pursue them along with the real crooks. Or something along those lines. Very nice movie poster tho. I rate the movie about 66 out of 99 bottles of beer on the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movies I can watch many times over.

  • Blue Velvet
  • Twin Peaks Fire Walk With Me.
  • JAWS
  • Natural Born Killers
  • FULL METAL JACKET
  • DUMB AND DUMBER
  • RUSHMORE
  • Blade runner
  • EVIL DEAD
  • KILL BILL 1 and 2
  • GUMMO
  • Fight Club
  • Rivers edge
  • Clockwork orange
  • PULP FICTION